The global economy is facing great uncertainty in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, with the International Monetary Fund in April forecasting a 3.0% decline in 2020. This year is also the final year for China to complete the building of a moderately prosperous society in all respects.
Facing headwinds including the pandemic and the trade disputes with the US, the Chinese government has reiterated in the past months the necessity to forge a new development pattern with domestic circulation as the mainstay and domestic and international circulations complementing each other.
Zhangjiakou city will seize the historic opportunities of the 2022 Winter Olympics and building itself into Capital Beijing's Water Conservation and Eco-environment Supporting Area, and press ahead with digital-driven high quality development. The accelerated implementation of policies and measures such as Big Smart Cloud and Development Plan of Big Data Industry will help Zhangjiakou foster new advantages, facilitate the transition from old to new driving forces and fuel the new engine of high-quality development.
Zhangjiakou Financial Holding Group shoulders the mission of developing Zhangjiakou's economy and lifting its competitiveness. Under the strategic goal of utilizing digital economy to empower and lead high-quality development, combined with Zhangjiakou's location advantage, the group integrates its financial resources with industrial advantages, especially in coal and coking industries. By giving full play to the roles of finance and big data in coal and coking industries and assisting digital and intelligent transformation and upgrading of old and traditional companies, it strives to build China's top research and development base for the coal and coke big data industry in Zhangjiakou.
Against this backdrop, the 10th China Coal Market Summit, hosted by sxcoal.com (Fenwei Digital Information Technology Co., Ltd.), will be held over November 11-13, 2020 in Zhangjiakou city, Hebei province.
Key topics to be addressed during the Summit include:
• Current status and development trends of domestic and international economies amid COVID-19 pandemic
• Impact of China's dual circulations on coal industry layout and structure
• Energy revolution – analysis of energy development trend and path in China
• Coal digital revolution and China's digital coal market
• 2020 China coal industry operation and outlook
• 2020 China thermal coal market analysis and 2021 outlook
• 2020 China coking coal market analysis and 2021 outlook
• 2020 China power industry development report
• 2020 China steel industry development report
• China's coking industry in 2020 – opportunities outweigh challenges
• 2020 international coal market and China's coal import trend
• Major trend – digital factory key in industry competition
• Finance characteristic and development trend of coal digitalization
• Internet of things and online transactions
• New developments of digital and intelligent coal blending technologies
• Application of data analysis and data management
This summit will invite officials and experts from government departments, industry associations, research institutions, and domestic and international coal companies to elaborate on above topics. It would be a great opportunity for participants to gain insights, enhance communications and grasp new business opportunities.
For more details, please click http://www.sxcoal.com/meeting/coalen.
(Writing by Tammy Yang Editing by Harry Huo)
For any questions, please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org or +86-351-7219322.