Coal exports from Australia's Gladstone port to China increased by 26.38% from a year ago to 1.78 million tonnes in June, according to data from Gladstone Ports Corporation.
The exports were also a 2.04% increase from a month ago, data showed.
For more details, please click http://www.sxcoal.com/data/view/350/en.
Coal exports from Gladstone port totaled 6.19 million tonnes in June, down 3.71% from a year ago but up 11.22% from May.
India was the top destination in June, taking 1.01 million tonnes of coal from Gladstone port, a sharp fall of 42.77% year on year but up 22.59% from a month ago.
Coal exports to Japan stood at 944,200 tonnes, decreasing 42.36% year on year and 11.89% month on month.
Shipments to South Korea were 829,000 tonnes last month, soaring 51.53% from a year ago and up 25.9% from the month prior.
Vietnam took 551,600 tonnes of coal in June, up 2.9 times from a year ago but down 11.81% from a month earlier.
Intakes by China Taiwan increased 1.74% year on year and fell 41.89% on the month to 164,800 tonnes.
Gladstone port exported 38.08 million tonnes of coal over January-June, up 4.95% compared with the same period of last year.
About 70% of coal shipment from Gladstone port is metallurgical and the rest 30% is thermal coal.
(Writing by Emma Yang Editing by Harry Huo)
For any questions, please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org or +86-351-7219322.