Organized by Fenwei Energy Information Services, the 7th Global Thermal Coal Resource & Market Summit – the most anticipated event of the year for the Chinese coal industry – will be held in Guangzhou from November 20 to November 21, 2019.
Key topics to be discussed during the event include:
• Analysis on China's economic policy and trend in 2020
• Analysis of Chinese coal industry policy and coal market outlook
• China thermal power industry status quo and its coal demand
• Major coal miners' long-term coal contracts signing and fulfillment
• Analysis of China thermal coal supply and demand & import and export
• 2020 thermal coal prices forecast
• Competitiveness comparison between Chinese and overseas thermal coal
• Fenwei CCI Index and thermal pricing model under new circumstances
• Coal and coke big-data based price forecast and application
• Environmental policies and clean energy research
For more details on participation, sponsorship, advertisement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +86 351 7219 322 or click http://www.sxcoal.com/meeting/bscen/.
(Writing by Tammy Yang Editing by Jessie Jia)
For any questions, please contact us by email@example.com or +86-351-7219322.