China's coking coal market regained strength in mid-2017 and hit a multi-year high in January 2018, backed by stronger-than-expected steel prices, supply constraints at domestic and international mines.
Ongoing de-capacity at coal and steel sectors and stringent environmental regulations, which have greatly impacted supply-demand fundamentals, are expected to continue reshape the market landscape.
Against this backdrop, sxcoal.com cordially invites you to participate in the 8th Global Coking Coal Resource & Market Summit to be held in Beijing from 12th to 13th April 2018.
Key topics to be addressed during the Summit include:
• Supply-side reform and environmental policies and their impacts on China's coal, coke and steel industries;
• Macroeconomic environment and its impact on coking coal demand;
• China's coking coal production capacity and output forecast;
• Coking coal industry data analysis and price forecast;
• Import coking coal in China – competitiveness analysis of Chinese and international coking coal;
• China's coking coal trade and pricing model under new situation.
Sxcoal.com will invite officials and experts from government departments, industry associations, research institutions, and domestic and international coking coal companies to elaborate on above topics. It would be a great opportunity for participants to gain insights, enhance communications and grasp new business opportunities.
You are also expected to attend seminars on big data application in the coal industry, new cokemaking technology and substitute resources, risk-averting financial instruments, industry chain and development.
(Writing by Jessie Jia Editing by Harry Huo)
For any questions, please contact us by email@example.com or +86-351-7219322.