China's thermal coal prices have been undergoing very rapid and unpredictable fluctuations since the start of de-capacity campaign last year. What has been the underlining factors that driven the dramatic market ups and downs? How will the government policy impact China coal supply in the new circumstances and to what extent will China restrict coal import?
The 5th Global Thermal Coal Resource & Market Summit will come again on 16-17 November, 2017 in Beijing to help solve these puzzles.
Key topics to be addressed during the Summit:
This Summit will invite macro economy specialists, representatives from coal production and consumption enterprises, ports and logistics experts, and traders to deeply address the above topics. It also offers a unique opportunity for participants to discuss the current and future trends, as well as to gain new connections, new ideas and new business opportunities.
DAY ONE - 16 November 2017
Registration at Wanda Sofitel Hotel, Beijing15:00--18:00
Concurrent Event: Thermal Coal Futures and Spot Market Analysis as well as Price Indexes Application
- Topic 1: CCI Index Methodology & Application Value — Eric Zeng, Deputy General Manager, Fenwei Energy Information Services Co., Ltd.
- Topic 2: China Coastal Thermal Coal Market Analysis in 2017 — Yun Wang, Coastal Thermal Coal Analyst
- Topic 3: Case Studies of Thermal Coal Spot-Futures Arbitrage — Deyang Li, China Coal Solution (CCS)
- Topic 4: Thermal Coal Futures Delivery Evolution and Issues Need Attention — Chaobin Han, Thermal Coal Analyst, Futures Department of Jinyindao
Participants: representatives from key coal and power firms, financial institutions and traders
DAY TWO - 17 November 2017
Opening Remark —Yanchun Lu, Director, Price Monitoring Center of NDRCSESSION 1 CHINA MACRO ECONOMY AND INDUSTRY OUTLOOK 08:40--09:20
China Economy Policy and Development Trend after the 19th National Congress
- Impact Analysis of the 19th National Congress on China's economy
- China macroeconomic control and trend analysis in the new circumstances
- China economy development prospects in 2018
— Li Niu, Director of the Macroeconomic Research Office of State Information Center
2017 China Coal Industry Performance and 2018 Outlook
- 2017 China coal industry performance analysis
- De-capacity policy implementation and expectations
- 2018 China coal industry outlook
— Hong Zhang, Vice Secretary-general of China National Coal Association, Director-general of China Coal Economic Research Association
Tea BreakSESSION 2 COAL MARKET ANALYSIS AND FORECAST 10:20--10:50
2017 China Power Industry Performance and 2018 Outlook
- China power installation capacity and power generation analysis
- 2017 China power supply & demand analysis and 2018 forecast
- Supply side reform in power industry
- China power market reform and development
— Jing Xue, Director, Information Department of CEC
2017 China Thermal Coal Supply-Demand Analysis and Forecast
— Sarah Liu, Vice President, Fenwei Energy Information Services Co., Ltd.
China Thermal Coal Supply Forecast in 2018 under the De-capacity Policy
— Yingjie Gao, Senior Analyst, Fenwei Energy Information Services Co., Ltd.
Buffet LunchSESSION 3 INTERNATIONAL THERMAL COAL MARKET 13:30--14:00
2017 Global Thermal Coal Market Analysis and 2018 Outlook
- Thermal coal demand of coal importing countries
- Global coal supplying status
- Coal price fluctuations and forecast
— International Consulting Firm
Indonesia Thermal Coal Supply Prospects and Its Impact to China Import
- Indonesia coal industry policy
- Coal mine construction and production capacity and output
- Major markets for Indonesia coal
- Competitiveness of Indonesia coal in China market
— Ardhi Ishak Koesen, Corporate Communication Head, PT.Pamapersada Nusantara
Coal Chemical Industry Development and Coal Demand Forecast Analysis
- Current situation of China coal chemical industry
- Prospects of China coal chemical industry
- Coal demand forecast of China coal chemical industry
— Yajun Tian, Professor, National Institute of Clean and Low Carbon Energy
The Development of New Energy and Impacts to Coal Demand
- Natural gas and un-conventional
- Photovoltaic and wind energy development
- Construction of nuclear energy
- Rising bio-energy
— Yijun Chang, President, Fenwei Energy Information Services Co., Ltd
Tea BreakSESSION 5 Coal Derivatives Market 16:00--16:30
Thermal Coal Derivatives Market Status Quo and Development Outlook
— Zhengzhou Commodity Exchange
Discussion Topic: Thermal Coal Market Status Quo and Outlook18:00--20:00
04 Previous Participant List
05 Delegate Fees
|Registration Type||Before Oct 15||After Oct 15||On-site registration|
|Member||USD 1,000/person||USD 1,200/person||USD 1,600/person|
|Non-member||USD 1,200/person||USD 1,400/person|
***The Fees include conference fee, conference documentation, luncheon, dinner and photographing.
Beneficiary:Shanxi Fenwei Energy Information Services Co., Ltd.
BANK: CHINA EVERBRIGHT BANK, TAIYUAN QINXIAN BRANCH
BANK: AGRICULTURAL BANK OF CHINA, TAIYUAN HIGH-TECH DEVELOPMENT ZONE BRANCH
Name: Shanxi Fenwei Energy Information Services Co., Ltd.
Address: Building No.4, Forest Park, East Binhe Road, Taiyuan, Shanxi 030003, China
Tel: +86 351 7219322
07 Hotel Profile
Wanda Sofitel Hotel Beijing, a luxury flagship hotel of French hotel chain Sofitel, is located in Wanda Plaza in Middle Chaoyang, close to China World Mall, China Central Place and CCTV Headquarters. China World Trade Center, China International Exhibition Center, Summer Palace and the Tiananmen Square are also nearby.
It is about a 30-minute drive to Beijing Capital International Airport, and a10-minute walk to the Dawanglu Subway Station.
Address: Tower C, Wanda Plaza, Jianguo Road 93, Chaoyang District, Beijing
|Categories of Sponsorship||Diamond Sponsor (USD 10,000)||Platinum Sponsor (USD 7,000)||Gold Sponsor (USD 4,000)|
|Exclusive||Exclusive||Up to two sponsors|
|Complimentary Registrations||5 persons (USD 5,000)||3 persons (USD 3,000)||2 persons (USD 2,000)|
|Venue Advertisement||One large booth (USD 3,000)||One large booth (USD 3,000)||One large exhibition shelf (USD 1,500)|
|One large painting exhibition shelf |
|One X-exhibition shelf (USD 500)||One X-exhibition shelf (USD 500)|
|Web Advertisement||Three months Advert on homepage|
|Four months Advert on articles page|
|Three months Advert on articles page|
|Promotion Video||To be broadcast during break (be emailed to Fenwei one week before the event) (USD 3,000)|
|Speech||Sponsor speech for 30 minutes (USD 4,500)|
|Company Brochure||To be distributed with conference documentation (USD 1,500)|
|Brand Promotion||Show company name and logo in conference documentation, backdrop, brochure, etc.|
|Free Site Tour||To join in one thermal coal mine tour organized by Fenwei for free (limited to one person within one year)|
* * * The bracketed price is for separate purchase* * *
|Large Exhibition Shelf||USD 1,500||One large painting exhibition shelf (free design and painting) in the main venue. |
The shelf size is to be decided by venue condition.
|Large Booth||USD 3,000||One large booth of 2m×3m (including one desk, two chairs, one power supply|
and company name board).
|X-exhibition Shelf||USD 500||One X-exhibition shelf in prominent location of the venue.|
|Company Brochure||USD 1,500||Company brochure to be placed in the bag and distributed to attendees together with|
our conference documentation.
|Conference Supplies Title Sponsor||USD 1,500||Company logo to be labeled on conference pens, notebooks, name plates, |
lanyards (one option available).
|Drinking Water Exclusive Sponsor||USD 1,500||Company logo to be labeled on water bottles.|
|Promotion Video||USD 3,000||To be broadcast during break (be emailed to Fenwei one week before the event)|
|Conference Gift||Negotiable||Free gifts to be given to participants for company promotion.|
More details on presentation, sponsorship, advertisements,
please contact us at email@example.com or +86 351 7219 322