China Coalmine Cost Database
Through more than a decade of data collection (incl. first-hand data and trustworthy second-hand data), Fenwei has built an authoritative cost database, which involves the costs of 3,000 operating coalmines that are distributed in China's 25 coal-production provinces/autonomous regions/municipalities. These mines possess total operating capacity of 3,244 Mt/a, holding 85% of China total.
There are production, washing and transportation costs, and also estimated costs based on Fenwei's prediction model.
Customized study products
- China Coking Coal Cost & Break-even Analysis by Mining Area:
- China Met Coal Production, Transportation & Delivery Costs by Enterprise
- China Thermal Coal Production, Transportation & Delivery Costs by Enterprise
- Shanxi, Shaanxi and W. Inner Mongolia Thermal Coal Cost & Break-even Analysis by Enterprise
- Coal Enterprise Production Cost Comparison by Production Scale
- Coal Enterprise Production Cost Comparison by Ownership
- China and Foreign Coking Coal Cost Competitiveness Comparison
- China and Foreign Thermal Coal Cost Competitiveness Comparison